The CLAN (Corpus of Language & Nature) Research team at Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid and the Mouton journal â€œIntercultural Pragmaticsâ€ invite you to the 4th International Conference on Intercultural Pragmatics and Communication (15-17 November 2010).
The conferences and workshops are sponsored by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology and the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas, in Madrid Spain.
Click on the logo of CLAN on the right to access the conference website
Search this Site
- Protected: Intercultural Pragmatics exam 2013
- New Series: Springer Yearbook of Corpus Linguistics and Pragmatics, edited by JesÃºs Romero-Trillo
- JesÃºs Romero-Trillo will lecture at University of New York at Albany on the CLAN Project
- Publications by TÃscar Espigares
- New article: The cognitive representation of nature in language: A taxonomy in Pragmatics & Cognition